Custom Search

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Time I......SULIT!!!

My Experiences being a Sulitizen...

The first time that I went to Sulit.com.ph was to create an account and post our refrigerator to be sold. I was so excited to have a Sulit account. I was so thrilled to be able to post an item which other people can check out and try to negotiate and buy. As weeks pass by many people have checked out my post and some even contacted to inquire, but we instead used the refrigerator to make ICE and I just removed my post. ;P

Even though I deleted my post, I was still active and even checked out other Sulitizen's items. Then came the time that we need to sell our van and I posted it again and there were so many inquiries on it. Finally, we have sold the van. I was so happy to have a transaction within Sulit.com.ph. Then some of the money we from the van, i was able to purchase a car also within Sulit.com.ph.

I love to be a Sulitizen. I will not regret being part of a great website like Sulit.com.ph. This website gives you opportunity to interact with other people wherever they are in the country. It's like a facebook where you can have friends and exchange products and services.

If you're still not a Sulitizen, simply go to Sulit.com.ph and create an account and start a new life as a Sulitizen.

You can also Like their fanpage in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sulit.com.ph

Thanks SULIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin