Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Naruto Shippuden (A Father's fatih in his son)

I have faith in you my son...

Naruto is a great manga and animè series, though the animè maybe a bit delayed than the manga unlike Bleach. LOL Still I love this animè. YEAH!!!

Upon reading the manga series, the latest release Naruto manga 455, there was something that I noticed that I have read in a previous manga episode. Naruto's father having faith in him.





















In Naruto manga 440, the 4th Hokage, which is Nauto's father, said this "Is because I believed you..."





















Naruto, even at his age, has taken a big responsibility and a lot of people trusts him he could do it. This kind of trust enables him to go on and reach his dream of being a Hokage. This is a good trait to have as a father even if he was not there when Naruto grew up.

This is a good example of being a good and cool father that I want to be in the near future. It is good to be able to trust your son or daughter even in small things to help them to value and strive to reach their goals. As stated by a father in a commercial "kung saan ka masaya, suportahan 'ta 'ka" in english "where your heart is, I will support you".

Manga images from :
http://www.onemanga.com

You can visit the link above for other great manga series that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin